Full course description
Dr. Mark Haywood
Provost and Professor of Bible Exposition
Rev. Mark Rae
Pastor Willie Gaines
Dean of Students
There is a master plan that spans thousands of years, culminating in great rewards and untold joy--and the best part of it is that YOU are in it.
The Bible Exposition Certificate course is an insightful, condensed outline of the entire Bible taught by professors and leaders who spent their lives studying and teaching the Word of God. They will help you identify important events, people, concepts, verses, and big ideas from the Pentateuch, Historical Books, Wisdom Books, Major Prophets, Minor Prophets, Gospels, Acts, Romans, Pauline Epistles, General Epistles, and Revelation. This course will help you:
- Understand the scope of the Pentateuch (the first five books) and see the hand of a holy, loving, and faithful God among His creation.
- Have an overview of the history of Israel through the Judges, David, and the Kings and discover how God fulfills His promises despite obstacles along the way.
- Recognize God’s timeless wisdom and practical life lessons found in Job, Psalms, Proverbs, Ecclesiastes, the Song of Songs.
- Gain clarity on the role of the Major and Minor prophets in God’s plan for His people.
- Know the significance of the Gospels, Paul’s letters, the General Epistles, and Revelation in God’s eternal plan for mankind.
The Bible is more than a retelling of past events--it is God’s message for us right now. Enroll now to earn your Bible Exposition Certificate.